Among the rooms of the Town Hall the Great Hall is a highlight, founded in the middle of the 14th century and developed in the late 15th century. The area of over 650 m² and an impressive vault made him to one of the largest and most beautiful rooms of this type in Gothic town halls in Europe. On the first floor there is also a princely room, which was formerly the city hall chapel, and the Room of the Elders with a starry vault from 1482. The largest room on the ground floor is the Civil Hall. One should also devote attention to the smaller Room of the City Council, which includes the Hall of the Lettering Council and the Room Wójtowska.